Please review the following information on arranging a Royal Romance wedding. Due to the popularity of the program, bridal couples should call to check the availability of wedding dates prior to reserving their cruise vacation. A Royal Romance Consultant will be pleased to place a 72-hour hold on your selection while you finalize the details.
• Royal Romance ceremonies are designed so that every detail is taken into consideration, which allows you to relax and simply enjoy your special day. Please review the following information on how to arrange a Royal Romance wedding. Due to the program's popularity, please call to check the availability of your wedding date prior to reserving your cruise vacation.
• Wedding ceremonies are available in many of our ports of call. Please note that wedding ceremonies cannot be performed while at sea. Please review Destinations as ceremony and enhancement prices vary by port, ship and season.
• A Royal Romance Wedding Consultant will gladly hold your date for three (3) business days while you book your cruise vacation. The bridal couple must be sailing if they would like to host a ceremony. The booking number is required to confirm your wedding date.
• Wedding packages, license fees, taxes and surcharges must be paid in full at the time of booking. All ceremony and reception enhancements should be reserved and paid in full as early as possible. Additions or changes are not possible less than forty-five (45) days prior to your sailing.
• Royal Romance provides all professional services such as photographers, entertainment, cakes, beverages, fresh flowers, etc. No outside vendors and/or services are permitted.
• The bridal couple is responsible for obtaining a valid marriage license. A list of marriage license requirements and fees will be provided once the wedding has been reserved. In most ports of call Royal Romance is able to assist couples in obtaining their marriage license for an additional processing fee. The marriage license fee and processing fee must be paid in full at the time of booking. Please refer to Destinations for further details.
• Royal Romance strongly recommends that wedding parties who are getting married on the day of sailing arrive at least one day early to avoid late flights, traffic, etc. on their wedding day. In the event of any travel delays, your wedding may or may not be performed due to time constraints. In some ports, Royal Caribbean International offers a Day Prior program for guests arriving the day prior to sailing. This program includes hotel accommodations, tax and portage. Transfers provided by the Day Prior program from the hotel do not arrive at the pier in time for the priority boarding that is included in your wedding package. Guests should arrange for alternate transportation to the ship.
• Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
Royal Romance Consultants
If you have any questions or are interested in planning a wedding, our Royal Romance Wedding Consultants are available to assist you in every aspect of your wedding day. You can call during our office hours, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST. Or, if you prefer, you may contact a Royal Romance Wedding Consultant by postal mail, e-mail or fax.
Royal Romance Toll-Free Number: (888) WED-RCCL (888-933-7225)
UK Toll-Free Number: 00-800-5580-3556
Direct Phone Number: (305) 421-1270
Fax Number: (888) 760-7225 or (305) 421-1278
Address: Royal Romance
2103 S.W. 22nd Street